Februarutfordringen

lørdag 16. november 2013

Guest Designer Anna post part three!

It´s saturday again and we will once again enjoy a new post from our GD Anna! She has really captured the Christmas spirit in her gorgeous card!

Hi, it's me, Anna and I have a new Christmas inspiration for you today.


Here is my layered card with a little shabby look... 
This time I used a Papirdesign stamp...
Wow! They are fantastic!!!

 



Supplies that I used:
Papers: Julehilsen collection: Låvevegg,
Angels stamp,
Blingswirls,
Paper Roses, Gardenias
Ribbon,
Pearls.

I feel so honored to be here and a huge thanks for letting me be a part of  Papirdesign this month.
Thank you for stopping by, hope to see you next time.
Hugs,
Anna

3 kommentarer:

  1. Stunning card once again, Anna! Your work is such an inspiration, thank you for sharing it with us all! <3

    SvarSlett