Februarutfordringen

tirsdag 18. februar 2014

Admit one


Hi dear scrapfriends!
Theis week-end I recieved the ltest collections..mmm..the totally adorable :)
And here it is my first prject with lovely papers and sweet dots.

This card I created very fast). I took two papers(with dots and with flowers) and  then accidentally placed beside the cornerof  pink paper...I thought that it`s will be great unusual for me sketch))))



The main composition contains chipboard-sign with felt background, flowers, heart chipboard, pieces of washi tape and ribbon with pompons.

And  all other details are very little and light..only like accents: dots and butterfly.




Papirdesign materials:
Chipboard heart
Pink dots
Roses
Paper from Frventing collection:
PD 14885 Lile sommerfugl
PD 14887 Hanna
PD 14893 Vakre blomster

have a nice day!
Tanya :)


2 kommentarer: