Februarutfordringen

mandag 3. februar 2014

Christmas Cards again!

I´m so sorry that I published this without any text! Me and my family came down with a veru bad flue so I totally forgot about this! 
I love making Christmas cards and will try to them all year around. Papirdesign have the most beautiful Christams papers so my work is pure joy!

Here I did some fussy cutting with the birds. Then I added some of Papirdesign 3d pads to get some depth on the image. I also cut out the label from one paper.

Here you can see the distance.

My next cad is very simple and clean. I used red and white chipboards and some buttons on the top.

Hugs from Ulrika aka LillBlomman!

1 kommentar:

  1. åhh det første var bare helt skjønn.. og det siste var skikkelig tøft.. Dere er bare så utrolig på å inspirere..

    SvarSlett